- NOTE: The last date to apply for Sabanci Full Scholarship is 29 July 2022 (for BS) and 17 May 2022 (For MS, Ph.D.)
Scholarship season is upon us and imagines what’s better than studying at a well-reputed university, from the world’s renowned professionals, in a multicultural environment with a rich heritage and a perfect blend of Asian and European influence.
Sabanci University, located in Istanbul (Turkey) is offering fully funded scholarships to international students all over the world in order to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees.
The university stands among the globally ranked universities in education and research providing a top-of-the-line comprehensive education system to foster academic excellence and creativity all over the world. Sabanci University Scholarships aim to unleash the potential of career-minded individuals and to provide unique learning opportunities.
Look into further details to grab this opportunity.
- Host Country: Turkey
- University: Sabanci
- Finance: Fully funded
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Fields of Study
Sabanci University is offering a wide range of academic programs at the Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral levels. You can check the list of major study fields below
- Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Electronics Engineering (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Industrial Engineering (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Energy Technologies and Management (MS, Ph.D.)
- Cyber Security (MS, Ph.D.)
- Manufacturing Engineering (MS, Ph.D.)
- Computer Science and Eng (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Mathematics (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Physics (MS, Ph.D.)
- Materials Science and Nano Eng (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Mechatronics Engineering (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Bioengineering (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Sabanci Business School
- MBA (MS)
- MSc Business Analytics (MS)
- Management (BS, Ph.D.)
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Political Science (MS, Ph.D.)
- Political Science and International Relations (BS)
- Psychology (BS, MS)
- Cultural Studies (MS)
- History (MS, Ph.D.)
- Turkish Studies (MS)
- Economics (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Visual Arts and Visual Communication Design (BS, MS)
Doctoral and Master’s students are awarded Sabanci Full Scholarship that includes
- Full tuition fee exemption
- Full residence support
- Monthly Stipend
For the Master’s Programs
- 2,500 TL
- Room for Double
- 10 months
For Doctoral Programs
- 3,000 TL/
- Single/double room
- 12 months
The Sabanci University Scholarships recognize students with outstanding academic achievements and creativity. Further, they are only tenable at the Sabanci University for the first entry of Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral Students. All international students are invited who have cleared their prior studies with outstanding grades by the time of enrollment at Sabanci University.
To be eligible to apply for Sabanci University Scholarship, you must have
- Official Transcript
- Two Referral letters
- A well-written statement of purpose
- One passport-sized photograph
- Result sheet of Graduate entrance exam: GMAT/GRE/ALES/E-ALES/GAT
- Graduate/Masters Diploma with Thesis
- English Proficiency/language exam (TOEFL IBT, YDS, eYDS, CAE, CPE, PTE)
- Curriculum vitae (resume)
How to Apply?
To become a Sabanci scholar, you must fill out the online application form for Sabanci University Scholarships. Further, upload the required documents and authentic result sheets by the appropriate deadline.
You’ll be considered for the Sabanci Scholarship according to your first field of interest. Moreover, the award will automatically be given to the students after getting admission. The committee will notify the selected candidates and the scholarship will be granted after the chosen students notify their presence.